PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Forgotten Boardwalk Brewing is currently seeking a beer delivery driver. This person will be in charge of delivering our craft beer to retail customers.
Forgotten Boardwalk Brewing is a local craft beer production and distribution company operating a 13,000 square foot brewery with a statewide distribution footprint. We are in search of an energetic, results driven employee with a strong affection for well-made beer. The ideal candidate will join a dynamic team of enthusiastic staff, will be driven and determined to support the brand in our self-distribution areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with our sales staff in his/her territory to deliver product.
- Maintain excellent and frequent communication with accounts and with Forgotten Boardwalk managers and teammates
- Experience driving a NON CDL van
- Deliver and unload craft beer to customer’s place of business in professional manner.
- Accurately communicate purchase orders, calculate credits, collect proper payment if necessary
- Provide professional service to customers, quick thinking, and problem solving. If necessary contact supervisor, manager, sales representative or customer service department
- Abide by all traffic laws and the use of a seatbelt is required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, with clean driving record.
- Lift and transport heavy products such as kegs, and up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, while in a moving vehicle
- Ability to engage in frequent bending, stooping and stretching.
- Safely handle all craft beer (including kegs and cases) in a variety of delivery areas (steps, ramps, curbs, etc.) daily
- Ability to work independently
- MS Office skills a plus
To apply, please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com